The French Vape Procell proposes an IMR type 18650 battery specially made for electronic cigarettes. The IMR 18650 Power 3000 mAh battery is made in Lithium with capacities ideal for vapers: excellent autonomy of 3000 mAh, discharge current in continuous 20A, and 30A in pulse (maximum current).
All batteries contain a label decal stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the manufacturer’s print. The label decal is a requirement by the U.S. Government (IATA) which regulates the shipping of lithium-ion batteries.
The user must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). The buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of lithium-ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. – ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short-circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY